The Alaska multi-member operating agreement is for an LLC that has more than one owner, usually referred to as the ‘Members’. The agreement is a legal contract that states an understanding between the members of the company of the bylaws, duties, ownership interest, powers granted to members, management, and any other terms and conditions the incorporators decide upon.
- In order to fill-in the operating agreement, it is helpful to retrieve the entity information from the Secretary of State’s Office.
- Laws – AS 10.50.095. Operating Agreement.
How to Write
In order to fill-in the LLC operating agreement, the following will be required to complete;
- Names of All Members
- Formation Information
- Primary Business
- Principal Place of Business
- Registered Agent Information – Including Office Address and the Individual’s Name
- Member Ownership and an Accounting of Capital Contributions
- Rules of the Member – Duties, Rights, Sale, and Termination
- Sale of Interest
It is recommended to have the form authorized in front of a notary public and for all members to keep the form in a safe place.