The Florida multiple member operating agreement works much like a partnership contract that protects the members of the LLC from each other. The main details to be focused on if you are a member is the ownership interest, distribution(s), and capital contributions. These items are apart from the day-to-day activities and have to do with the amount of ownership and income the owners will obtain.
- Search State LLC Information – For the purpose of filling-in the document.
- Laws – 605.0105 – Operating agreement; scope, function, and limitations
How to Write
Input the following information as it corresponds to it’s blank field:
- Name of the Company
- Date of Agreement
- Names of all Members
- Formation/Incorporation Information
- Primary Business Purpose
- Registered Office Address
- Registered Agent
- Member Names with the Percentage of Ownership
- Capital Contributions